PINE TREE LIVING!
WHO IS PINE TREE FOOD EQUIPMENT
Pine Tree Food Equipment has been providing quality repair service for commercial cooking equipment since 1989. The company has grown over the years and currently employs 45 people and has 3 locations in Gray, Brewer and Saco Maine. Pine Tree Food Equipment became a CFESA Certified company in March of 2009. We have 28 service technicians that hold various state licensing and/or certifications in gas, steam, refrigeration and electric appliance service and installation and have remained current in the industry by attending manufacturers training all over the United States. In 2014 Pine Tree proudly introduced their Refrigeration Division offering service, parts, installation and performance maintenance on cold side commercial equipment. Pine Tree Food Equipment has been a member of the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) since 1989; the Maine School Food Service Association, Maine Restaurant Association, Better Business Bureau, National Federation of Independent Businesses, Maine Oil Dealers Association and Gray New Gloucester Business Association.
THE PINE TREE SALES ASSOCIATE GOAL
- To lead and develop a strong sales team.
- To consistently grow sales and profit for the company.
- To consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
- To increase and diversify our customer base.
- Develop relationships with current and future customers.
- Participate in trade associations that our customers are involved in.
- Communicate clearly with the team to ensure our vision and goals.
- Sales team accountability.
- Communicates with GM and marketing department for systems development.
- Develops improved procedures for sales plans, sales reports, goals, and accountability for sales team.
- Be a great communicator and motivator.
SUCCESS THE PINE TREE WAY
At Pine Tree Food Equipment we believe in Work/Life balance and providing a rewarding and fulfilling career to all of those who chose to be a part of our Pine Tree Foods family. We believe our people are our greatest asset we have in our journey towards shared success. That’s why we offer competitive pay, 401K and Profit sharing, stable work hours with more time for family, medical benefit plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield, and rewarding bonus programs. It is our mission not only to provide top of the line products and service to our clients but to also create an amazing working environment that each of us enjoys to come to each working day.
Come and join our family today and experience a rewarding and fulfilling career as a Sales Associate with Pine Tree Food Equipment.
- BA/BS or equivalent in experience
- 5 Plus years of proven experience in sales management
- Proven track record of generating new business
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Excellent customer relation skills with well developed previous leadership skills in a leadership role.
Applicant must live within 90 miles of Grey, ME.
All listed requirements must be met in order to be considered for the position. This is not an entry level position if basic requirements are not met you will not be considered the job.
Pine Tree Food Equipment is an equal opportunity employer.