Gary Potvin – Owner/President
Gary started Pine Tree Food Equipment in 1989. With a background as a healthcare technician, he carried over the same dedication he had for his patients to the customers of PTFE. Gary works to infuse the company with the values of excellence and trust. He promotes employee training and skill expertise to provide customers with the best level of service.
- Maine Restaurant Association Board of Directors, 2014-Current
- Elected Commercial Food Equipment Service Association President in 2016
- Board of Directors (2011-2013)
- Voted Vice President by membership vote in May 2014
- Voted Co-Chair of the Marketing Committee 2011-Current
- Frequent Conference speaker
- Restaurant Facilities Management Association member February 2014-Current
- Serves on the Conference Curriculum Committee
- Foodservice Equipment and Supply Magazine’s Top Achiever, Service Agent, North America, 2014
- Gray, Maine Business Person of the Year 2008
- Married to his wife, Diane, for over 30 years (She says that she deserves a medal.)
- Their daughter, Jacqueline, has her Masters Degree in Education and is a high school special education teacher in Montana. (they couldn’t be prouder).
- Knights of Columbus (4th degree),
- World Wide Marriage Encounter
- Raymond Waterways
- Graduated from University of Maine, Fort Kent, 1981
Dan Poulin - Vice President of Operations/Service
Dan has been with Pine Tree Food Equipment since 1998 working as a service technician all while handling every other role within the company along the way. In 2007 he assumed the role of service manager overseeing the dispatch and parts departments. In addition to these duties Dan can be found on the road visiting with existing and potential customers to ensure we continue to exceed their expectations.
Dan has been married to his wife, Kim Poulin, since 2003. They have four young children.
Nicole Lajoie - Human Resources and Office Manager
Nicole is the Office Manager and Human Resources Manager here at Pine Tree Food Equipment and has been with us since 2014, she has strong ties in the community volunteering her time whenever possible. Nicole's background is in office administration, telecommunications and banking. She resides in Raymond.
Jan Castagna- Director of Business Solutions
Jan Castagna joined Pine Tree in 2002 and is the Director of Business Solutions. Originally from New York, Jan has resided in Maine since 1978. She attended SUNY Brockport majoring in journalism and communications. Jan completed People of Potential and Direct Managers training at Priority Learning in South Portland, Maine. Jan Resides in Poland.
Chris Brown- Service Manager
Chris joined Pine Tree Food Equipment in 2017 as the Service Manager. Chris's background as a project manager in commercial HVAC and electronic broadcast equipment will help round out our service team. Chris attended USM where he studied electronics. Chris resides in Raymond
Pine Tree Food Equipment is proud to announce it has passed the requirements to become one of ONLY 33 CFESA Certified Companies in North America. The Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) is a not-for-profit association that was founded in 1963. There are currently over 400 members located all over the US and Canada. CFESA members are required to stock OEM parts – and have these parts on hand – resulting in faster service.