Gary Potvin – Owner/President
Gary started Pine Tree Food Equipment in 1989. With a background as a healthcare technician, he carried over the same dedication he had for his patients to the customers of PTFE. Gary works to infuse the company with the values of excellence and trust. He promotes employee training and skill expertise to provide customers with the best level of service.
- Maine Restaurant Association Board of Directors, 2014-Current
- Commercial Food Equipment Association Board of Directors (2011-2013)
- Voted Vice Presitent by membership vote in May 2014
- Voted Co Chair of the Marketing Committee 2011-Current
- Frequent conference speaker
- Restaurant Facilities Management Association Member 2014-Current
- Serves on the Conference Curriculum Committee
- Foodservice Equipment and Supply Magazine’s Top Achiever, Service Agent, North America, 2014
- Gray, Maine Business Person of the Year 2008
- Married to his wife, Diane, for over 30 years (She says that she deserves a medal.)
- Their daughter, Jacqueline, has her Masters Degree in Education and is a High School special education teacher in Montana. (They couldn’t be prouder).
- Knights of Columbus (4th degree)
- World Wide Marriage Encounter
- Raymond Waterways
- Graduated from University of Maine, Fort Kent, 1981
Jan Castagna - Director of Business Solutions
Jan Castagna has been with Pine Tree since 2002 she started as the Office Manager but has been promoted to Director of Business Solutions. Originally from New York, Jan has resided in Maine since 1978. She attended SUNY Brockport majoring in journalism and communications. Jan completed People of Potential and Direct Managers training at Priority Learning in South Portland, Maine. Jan Resides in Poland.
Nicole Lajoie - Office Manager-Human Resources Manager
Nicole joined Pine Tree in 2014 as the Office Manager. Nicole is a Sebago Lake Rotary Club member and past president, as well as a Chamber of Commerce member. She has a background in office administration, banking and telecommunications. Nicole completed the CFESA Management Training course in October of 2015 and resides in Raymond.
Kim Poulin -Collections
Kim has been with Pine Tree Food Equipment since 2007 and works part time in our collections and warranty billing department. Kim owns her own Photography business and takes the majority of our company photos.
Patti Lindemann - Dispatch- Customer Service
Patti has been with Pine Tree Food Equipment since 2012 working in our Brewer branch office. Patti handles dispatch and customer service.She resides in Hampden.
Kelly Poulin - Billing and Warranty Administration
Kelly joined Pine Tree in 2009. She most recently has joined the front office team working on Warranty Admin and Billing. Kelly works in our Gray office and resides in Auburn.
Emma Sherr - Billing
Emma works remotely, part time in our billing department here at Pine Tree Food Equipment. She started in July of 2014. Emma is currently attending college in Rhode Island.
Christina Harvey - Billing
Christina joined Pine Tree Food Equipment in 2016. She is working in our billing department and currently works out of our Saco branch. Christina previously worked for GKS Service Company. She resides in Buxton.
Belinda Frye - Dispatch- Customer Service
Belinda started working for Pine Tree Food Equipment in 2016. She currently works in our Disppatch Department and also handles customer service calls. Belinda resides in Gray.
Connor Lajoie - Billing/ Parts
Connor works part time in our billing department and our Parts Department here at Pine Tree Food Equipment. He started in August 2016. Connor currently attends SMCC studying Nursing. Connor resides in Raymond.
Khrystyna Watkin - Billing
Khrystyna works remotely, part time in our billing department here at Pine Tree Food Equipment. She started in October 2016.Krystyna resides in Rangeley.