PINE TREE LIVING!
WHO IS PINE TREE FOOD EQUIPMENT
Pine Tree Food Equipment has been providing quality repair service for commercial cooking equipment since 1989. The company has grown over the years and currently employs 45 people and has 3 locations in Gray, Brewer and Saco Maine. Pine Tree Food Equipment became a CFESA Certified company in March of 2009. We have 28 service technicians that hold various state licensing and/or certifications in gas, steam, refrigeration and electric appliance service and installation and have remained current in the industry by attending manufacturers training all over the United States. In 2014 Pine Tree proudly introduced their Refrigeration Division offering service, parts, installation and performance maintenance on cold side commercial equipment. Pine Tree Food Equipment has been a member of the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association (CFESA) since 1989; the Maine School Food Service Association, Maine Restaurant Association, Better Business Bureau, National Federation of Independent Businesses, Maine Oil Dealers Association and Gray New Gloucester Business Association.
THE PINE TREE CUSTOMER SERVICE GOAL
- Answering phones.
- Data entry.
- Other general administrative duties.
SUCCESS THE PINE TREE WAY
At Pine Tree Food Equipment we believe in Work/Life balance and providing a rewarding and fulfilling career to all of those who chose to be a part of our Pine Tree Foods family. We believe our people are our greatest asset we have in our journey towards shared success. That’s why we offer competitive pay, 401K and Profit sharing, stable work hours with more time for family, medical benefit plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield, and rewarding bonus programs. It is our mission not only to provide top of the line products and service to our clients but to also create an amazing working environment that each of us enjoys to come to each working day.
Come and join our family today and experience a rewarding and fulfilling career as a Sales Associate with Pine Tree Food Equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience with Billing and/or Data entry required
- 2 years experience Customer Service required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Phone etiquette and computer skills is a must
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations with professionalism and in a timely manner
- Must be able to work on a team, but also needs to be able to work independently without close supervision and able to follow through on duties and assignments
- In this position, you must be able to interact positively with peers
Applicant must live within 90 miles of Grey, ME.
All listed requirements must be met in order to be considered for the position. This is not an entry level position if basic requirements are not met you will not be considered the job.