Pine Tree Food Equipment
Commercial Food Equipment Service Technician
Pine Tree Food Equipment is a CFESA certified company that has been providing quality repair service since 1989! We specialize in the installation, service and performance maintenance of Commercial Food Equipment. Our mission is to provide fast, dependable service and quality parts at a level that exceeds customer expectations! We have 3 locations in Gray, Brewer and Saco Maine with 28 experienced service technicians holding various state licensing and/or certifications by attending manufacturers training all over the United States. We are currently seeking a trusted and reliable Service Technician to join our team!
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years Experience with Cooking Equipment Installation and Repair
- Must have NH/ME Gas License
- Industry related education may be considered
- Must have Valid Driver’s License with acceptable Driving Record
- Industry certifications such as CFESA, NATE, and FACTORY are preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand English written wiring diagrams and schematics
- 1-2 years similar experience and/or training in cooking equipment
- The ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform performance maintenance on Cooking equipment such as fryers, ranges, griddles, warmers, smokers, ect. (Cold side experience as well)
- Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, meters, hoists, rigging equipment, torches and measuring equipment to perform service of the unit.
- Ability to exert up to 150 pounds of force (pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.) regularly and up to 50-75 pounds of force frequently without assistance.
- Ability to climb and work from 8ft ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dust, and poor ventilation.
- Must be able to operate a commercial vehicle and trailer in a safe manner and adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Must be able to work on-call nights and weekends when assigned.
- Must have ability to effectively communicate with the customer, and work independently under pressure, and without close supervision.
- 401k with a 3% company match
- 100% Company paid healthcare for employee and children
- Dental Plans Available
- Company Vehicle
- All necessary tools to complete job assignments
- Cell phone and tablet
- Paid, continuous field focused education
- Family first attitude.
- Apprentice level technician starting at $15.00 hourly and up to 22.00 for A+ level technicians, all Based upon experience.
Pine Tree Food Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour